As children arrive, they will be greeted by the teacher and encouraged to find a smock. They are then welcome to begin exploring whichever area interests them.
The child and caregiver will be able to choose from these 5 different exploration areas.
- Art Easel-Painting at the art easel will be available each week. The easel will be able to accommodate 3 children.
- Playdoh Table-Playdoh will be available each week. It will vary in color, texture and scent.
- Sensory Tables-Two sensory tables will be filled each week with a different activity for sensory exploration.
- Free Art Table-This area is designed to allow children the freedom to create an individual piece of art. They will be able to choose from crayons, markers, colored pencils, stickers and more.
- Arts and Craft table-At this area, the children will have an opportunity to make an arts and craft project to take home with them.
Good bye Circle Time
The children will be given a five minute warning for clean up time. Each child will be cleaned up and we will all join in a circle. We will sing the good bye song and each child will be given a stamp for a job well done.